Double degree programmes
A double degree results from a study programme at the home university, which is combined with an integrated or following study period at a foreign partner university. The study programme has the same or a similiar content and both universities follow mutual agreed regulations about the recognition of study and examination results to award a final degree. The final certificate and the transcript of grades will be issued separately by each university.
The International Office of University Mittweida and the partner universities advice interested students about the programme processing and moderate the contacts to the faculties, offering these programmes.
For foreign students
Overview: country - partner university - courses of studies
- Belarus - Belarussian State University - Business Administration (Bachelor), Industrial Management (English Master)
- Belarus - Belarussische Staatliche Wirtschaftsuniversität - Business Administration (Bachelor)
- China - Changshu Institute of Technology
- China - College of Mobile Telecommunications in Chongqing - Information Technology / Communication Technology (Bachelor)
- Kazakhstan - German-Kazach University in Almaty - Business Administration (Bachelor)
- Latvia - Augstskola Rezekne - Laser Technology ( Master)
- Russian Federation - Bauman Moscow State Technical University - Economics for Engineers (German Diploma (FH))
- Russian Federation - Moscow State University of Railway Engineering - Business Administration (Bachelor)
- Russian Federation - Synergy University/Moscow Institute for Entrepreneurship and Law - Business Administration (Bachelor)
- Spain - Universidad de Pais Vasco - Polytechnic School of Donostia-San Sebastian - Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics (Bachelor)
- Ukraine - Dnepropetrovsk National University - Business Administration (Bachelor). Economics for Engineers (German Diploma (FH))
- Ukraine - Odessa National Economics University - Business Administration (Bachelor)
Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
If the language knowledge of German students is sufficient for a study stay at one of the partner universities in these countries the existing double degree agreements will be checked for their usuability for German students to obtain a foreign degree as second degree.