Application documents and deadlines
Please submit these application documents using our Application portal
(language selection in the top on the right):
- Application form
- transcript of records
- enrolment proof for the funding period
- motivation letter (including information about your level of preparation, knowledge about the target university, not study-related qualification, political, social, cultural interestes and engagement)
- language proof (like demanded from host institution)
- place confirmation from host institution. For internships signed internship agreement or confirmation from company with information about planned tasks, duration and payment. (This document may be submitted also later.)
- information about other funding applications for the planned stay (no parallel funding possible).
- for stays in the summer semester: 15.2.
- for stays in the winter semester15.6.
All scholarship holders will receive a grant agreement and need to send it back inj original to the International Office within two weeks. Otherwise the grant expires after this two weeks.
Insurance for abroad
Scholarship holders may use the group insurance offer of DAAD. Information and application: by email to Versicherungsstelle@daad.de.
Please do not forget this point. You may use also your own insurance contracts.
In the programme PROMOS you may apply to take part in a selection process to receive a travel flat rate, dpeneding on the tagret country, and/or a monthly scholarship flat rate to cover a part of your living costs abroad. Read here the details.
You may apply for study stays, internships, academic language courses or field schools abroad. Looki here for Details in German
PROMOS funding is possible over a period of 6 months within one study cycle (Bachelor, Master or German Diploma) plus funding for a language course. If there is an opportunity for an ERASMUS+ grant, you need to use this grant. We will advise you.