Basically you need to have own means to finance your stay. You may apply for additional funding for a certain period of your studies abroad to different scholarship organisations as listed here.

ERASMUS+ grant

It is possible to use the ERASMUS+ relation of your home university and Hochschule Mittweida to receive an ERASMUS+ grant. Please contact the ERASMUS+ coordinator of your home university. You may search here for the ERASMUS+ cooperations.



DAAD programmes

DAAD scholarship database

Address: DAAD, Referat 211, Kennedyallee 50, D-53175 Bonn, Germany
Internetseiten des DAAD:

Applications need to be done through the International Offices of your home university or the DAAD Office in your home country