First of all, please inform yourself about our study programmes. Here you find our
agreed with our partner universities.
We offer some modules complete in English in the winter semester / in the summer semester. You may also ask for support in English to carry out a project without attending lessons or to write here your final thesis.
Here you find information about double degree programmes with our partner universities.
We offer courses to improve your German during your stay.
Her you may register and enter our O N L I N E application until
- 31 May for the winter semester
- 30 November for the summer semester.
Please prepare the follwoing documents for the upload.
- Application letter/Letter of motivation with information on duration and type of your desired stay
- Curriculum vitae
- Recent photo for student ID (35x45 mm)
- Transcript of records
- Proof of German language skills confirmed by home university (at least B1 level). If you apply for English modules only, you need to proof only English knowledge with at least level B1.
- Copy of passport or ID
- Copy of EU Health Insurence card (only EU-Students, students from Turkey: Form A/T11)
Students applying for a double degree programme additionally have to submit:
- Verified copy of the secondary school-leaving certificate with a verified German or English translation
- Course-comparison table1 as agreed with home institution (Overview of all passed courses with final grade)
1Please refer to your International Office or the person responsible at your faculty. Applicants need to submitt the official table with the agreed names of subjects. An own translation will not be accepted.
The International Office needs to agree to the intended study programme, exchange students have chosen, with the faculty. As a result, of this process (preferably via email) a Learning Agreement will be agreed on. If necessary, it can be altered up until four weeks after the start of the semester.